Monday, July 28, 2014

Blessings

This week: It was a bit of a crazy week to say the least. Ended up in hospital in the middle of the night, but things are working out and we met with another doctor later on in the week and are continuing to meet with them to figure out what is happening with Sister Sargsyan. Won't go into detail about it all, but it is so hard to see someone in pain and not be able to do anything about it. I really wish I could switch with her or just get a giant pain vacuum. 

Crazy guy: There was this man we met on the street that we invited to church and he ended up coming. Well, turns out he just wants to marry my companion and I have never prayed so hard during a church meeting for him not to do anything crazy. 

Blessings: Seriously on my mission it seems like the hardest of weeks the Lord blesses you the most. He is so very kind and I am so grateful for prayer. This week it seems like I am in continuous prayer in my heart and really know that my Heavenly Father is there and listening and helping me and the people I am around.  We were able to find some really cool new people to teach that are really interested and almost every dinner appointment we had we were able to bring an investigator and teach them. Mike is planning to be baptised in August and he is doing so great. He already loves the members so much and has felt the influence of God increase exponentially in his life these past 3 weeks of meeting with us. He is in the process of quitting smoking and I love hearing his prayers. You really can tell if a person is progressing by their prayers. Mike's are so humble and pure. So beautiful.

I love you all so much and am grateful for your prayers. It seems like everything in the gospel comes down to prayer. Grateful for this simple, yet profound blessing in my life. 

Love,
Sister McLeod 

No comments:

Post a Comment